An exciting locum tenens MFM/perinatology opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The locum tenens physician will see high volumes, but no deliveries. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. Boarded, eligible, or non-boarded physicians are welcome to apply. You will need a DEA license for this position. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. This is a great location offering a unique blend of rural and urban influences. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- Licensing assistance available
- Must have DEA license
- Boarded or non-boarded welcome
- High volume
- No deliveries
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: bilingual, care, care physician, clinic, family medicine, family practice, physician, practice, practice physician, urgent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...