An otolaryngology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Pennsylvania medical facility. The provider will work weekends on call. The locum tenens physician will see approximately eight patients per day. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible and have an active, unrestricted PA medical license in hand. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Weekend call coverage
- PA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Eight calls/consultations per day
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: board, breast, locum tenens, microsurgery, msg, nebo, plastic, plastic surgery, procedures, tenens
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...