Associate Residency Program Director Role in Upland, Pennsylvania?
Enterprise Medical is a representing a Health System near Philadelphia, PA in their search of an Associate Residency Program Directo
- This Medical Center is a 400+ bed regional hospital which sponsors 24 medical Internal Medicine Residents. In addition to 14 interns
- Associate Residency Program Director for the Categorical Internal Medicine Residency Program
- Board Certified by American Board of Internal Medicine, or specialty qualifications that are acceptable by ACGME
- This position will be part of a leadership team in a fully accredited and well established program at a large teaching hospital and regional medical school campus with Drexel University College of Medicine
- The APD will have generous administrative time to develop the educational and clinical teaching curriculum
- Clinical work in a a small private practice as well as preceding in the continuity practice rounds out of the core description of the position
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- This position is open to Fresh Internal Medicine graduates- establish their path in academic medicine?
Once the original capital of America, Philadelphia has a history enriched with culture, history, and symbolism.?The city is a melting pot of races, traditions, and immigrant cultures and also possesses amenities that only the city's own heritage can provide.
Associated topics: administrative assistant, administrative staff, administrative support, chief operations officer, document, front desk, front office, operational support, records management, support
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...