At full-time psychiatrist opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. You will see child and adolescent patients in an outpatient setting. There will be no call and no weekends. You will do psychiatric evaluations, assessments, and discharge summaries. You will review and approve client treatment plans, and provide individual and family or collateral psychotherapy. Candidates must have completed a child/adolescent fellowship and be board certified or eligible.
This position offers a competitive salary with a full comprehensive benefits. You will also receive malpractice insurance, a sign-on bonus, vacation plus holidays, LTD/STD, CME time and allowance, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you, or someone you know is interested, please contact me at or call me directly at .
- Employed position
- 100 percent outpatient
- No call
- No weekends
- Guaranteed salary
- Paid malpractice insurance
- CME time and allowance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...