A Real Estate Agent advises clients on every facet of the real estate sales and purchasing process. Conducting a real estate transaction can be a confusing and complicated process for clients so they depend on Real Estate Agents to offer them expert advice, act as their advocate during negotiations, and help them complete one of the most significant purchases and sales of their lives. Real Estate is a fun and exciting industry, and we are looking for dynamic and motivated Real Estate Agents to join us in providing clients with the best possible real estate transaction experience.
To be a Real Estate Agent, you must be a self-starter who thrives working independently. You'll need to form positive and trusting relationships with clients and other real estate agents. The success of a real estate transaction largely depends on the Real Estate Agent, so you must be thorough, dependable, and detail-oriented. Furthermore, since you'll be working independently so you'll have control over your schedule and when you choose to work. As such, this role is ideally suited for individuals who are looking for more flexibility.
Compensation for Real Estate Agents is commission-based. You will find that the more effort you put into making sales and purchases, the more income you will generate for yourself. Real Estate Agents often earn over $100,000 after they've established a loyal client base.
In this role, you will...
* Assist clients in preparing their home to put on the market
* Creatively devise marketing strategies to ensure a prompt and profitable home sale
* Aid clients in the home search process by taking them to home showings and open houses
* Mediate during sales and purchasing negotiations to advocate for clients' best interests
* Become an expert in the local real estate market and stay informed on recent home sales
* Develop marketing materials to advertise your Real Estate Agent services
* Pursue career development training to keep yourself informed and an expert in your field
As an employer, we will...
* Offer competitive commission rates
* Create a supportive and encouraging work environment to help you thrive in your role
* Give you flexibility to set your own schedule so you can have a work-life balance that meets your needs
* Provide training resources to help you maximize your career prospects
Regulatory Notice: To work as a real estate agent, you must have (or be willing to obtain) a real estate license in the state where you will be working. Like getting a driver's license, state-authorized training/testing is required to obtain a license. Third-party educational institutions provide this fee-based training to the general public.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Homesale Realty
The Homesale Family of Companies is the leading real estate company serving the Baltimore, Maryland, South Central and Southeastern PA real estate markets. Today, Homesale Realty has more than 25 offices with over 1,000 real estate agents. Whether you are a buyer or a seller, or simply in need of exceptional real estate service, every Homesale team member conducts business with one Core Purpose in mind: We help people achieve their dreams.
Our goal is to help you succeed in your real estate career. As a Homesale Realty real estate agent, you are given access to top-of-the-line training and cutting-edge technology targeted at making your real estate career a success. We also offer competitive health care and wealth building plans.
Our Equal Opportunity Promise
We are committed to fair hiring practices and operate as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sexual orientation, age, marital status, religion, or nation of origin. We pride ourselves as being exceptional leaders and members of our community and we're committed to treating all our potential employees with the same level of care and respect.
Associated topics: broker, home, listing consultant, real estate agent, resident, residential estate, residential real estate, residential leasing agent, residential property leasing agent, sales agent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...